What is IV Therapy?
IV therapy is the latest health craze that has everyone talking. You've seen it everywhere in the mainstream media, from recent episodes of The Kardashians to the latest pop-up shop in your neighboring city. But, we are here to tell you that IV therapy is not just a trend but an actual medical practice that comes with endless health benefits.
Intravenous or IV therapy is a medical technique that administers necessary vitamins, fluids, minerals, and amino acids directly into your bloodstream.
IV therapy allows your cells to receive the necessary nutrients to survive and thrive. While there are endless benefits of this health therapy, we are happy to explain our top 3:
IV Therapy Boosts Your Immune System
Immune system boosting is one of the most popular reasons for IV therapy. Your immune system helps protect you from many things, from cold and flu to chronic diseases, such as Chrohn's disease. IV treatment is a fantastic approach to boost your body when needed.
How does IV therapy boost the immune system? It delivers critical nutrients and vitamins to your body, keeping germs and invaders away. With high hydration levels, IV fluids help remove toxins from your body before they impact your immune system.
Not only can you receive an immune boost to fight off potential infections, but immunity infusions can also alleviate symptoms of existing chronic conditions.
Consider the following infusions for an immune boost:
- The Knockout Immunity Boost: enriched with vitamin C, taurine, tri-amino blend, zinc chloride, glutathione IV push, B12, and a D3 IM injection, this blend strengthens the immunes system and helps prevent infection.
- NAD+: those with the healthiest immune systems will still benefit from this infusion! NAD+ works with your immune system to avoid the tendency of certain diseases and promotes stem cell production.
- Extinguisher Anti-Inflammatory Therapy: specializing in pain reduction, this will help you with persistent muscle or joint pain caused by inflammation or chronic inflammatory illnesses, including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), arthritis, or fibromyalgia.
IV Therapy Assists With Weight Loss
IV therapy can help you lose that stubborn weight you can't seem to shake. IV treatment contributes to your body's ability to burn fat cells by reducing inflammation, increasing energy, and decreasing appetite.
IV therapy is also beneficial for increasing muscle mass. As a result, you will lose weight and keep it off by maintaining a healthy physique — and your hard work in the gym won't go unnoticed. Below are a few of the infusions we recommend to assist with your weight loss journey:
- The Accelerator: this infusion blend helps weight reduction, controls blood sugar, and protects the heart thanks to l-carnitine, b-complex, taurine, biotin, and a glutathione IV push.
- The Extinguisher: this infusion helps burn fat and improves insulin resistance and fatigue. What's in it? Vitamin C, l-carnitine, taurine, and a glutathione IV push.
IV Therapy Restores Hydration and Energy
Another excellent benefit of IV therapy is that it helps restore hydration and energy. Because the nutrients in IV therapy go straight into your bloodstream, instant rehydration occurs and supports vital organ functions.
Not only does your hydration benefit, but so do your energy levels. IV drips infuse the body with a specifically prepared combination of electrolytes, fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to battle low energy and weariness sensations. IV drips can also help you battle depression and sleep disorders!
Consider these infusions if you want to enhance your energy and hydration:
- Tried & True Myers Cocktail Recharge: with all of the B vitamins to recharge your body and brain, this infusion specializes in stress relief, energy increase, and improving the nervous system.
- Vitamin D3 boost: this add-on will help keep your nervous system regulated, increase mood, and improve heart function.
Support Your Body’s Balance at Shaw Pain Clinic
From managing pain to nourishing your body, IV therapy at Shaw Pain Clinic takes a whole-body approach to improve your quality of life.
Our team at Shaw Pain Clinic will assess your medical history and needs to determine which IV therapy is the best option for you.
We are available to answer any questions you may have, from our comprehensive evaluation of your health and medical needs to follow-up consultations. Call (830) 220-5007 or contact us online to begin your journey of health, hope, function, and wholeness today.